New Wilden® High-Performance
Advanced™ FIT AODD Pumps
As the global leader in AODD bolted pumps, Wilden® Advanced™ FIT pumps, when combined with the Pro-Flo® SHIFT air system and EZ-Install TPE diaphragms, provides the most efficient Air Operated, Double Diaphragm technology available today. The Advanced™ FIT Series metal and plastic bolted pumps offered by Wilden® are specifically designed for maximum performance, efficiency, and containment. The bolted configuration ensures total product containment while the liquid path reduces resistance to flow to maximize output and efficiency. Multiple elastomer options are available to meet and exceed your abrasion, temperature, and chemical compatibility challenges.
Advanced™ FIT AODD pumps precisely "FIT" bolt-to-bolt and pipe-to-pipe in existing fluid-handling piping systems to provide increased performance with no repiping necessary.
They have been engineered to be an easy, cost-effective way to enhance and upgrade existing pump performance with superior bolted product containment.
Additional features and benefits of Wilden Advanced™ FIT AODD pumps include:
• Re-engineered fluid path increases flow rates up to 54%
versus current Wilden models
• Exact FIT from bolt-down footprint to inlet and discharge connection heights
• Fewer fasteners and easy accessibility with power tools for faster assembly/disassembly and shorter downtime
• Labor-saving manifold flexibility to assist in tight-fitting installations
• Fast ROI, reduced installation costs with no repiping
• Bolted configuration for superior product containment with NPT or BSPT threads or ANSI or DIN flanges
• Exceptional performance for abrasive applications
• Higher flow rates translate into increased productivity and profitability
• Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR) for lower maintenance costs
• Available with the Pro-Flo X™ or Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution Systems (ADS)
Call today to upgrade to the superior technology of Wilden Air Operated, Double Diaphragm pumps.
See more informationon the Wilden website.
Plastic Advanced™ Pumps
Wilden® Advanced™ Plastic pumps offer superior containment and higher flow rates compared to many of our major competitors. The bolted configuration ensures total product containment while the liquid path reduces internal restrictions to maximize output and efficiency. Multiple elastomer options are available to meet and exceed your abrasion, temperature and chemical compatibility challenges.
Both Polypropylene and PVDF pumps are available. PFA pumps are available through the Almatec® brand. The 1-1/2” and 2” pumps can be fitted with the Pro-FloX™ Air Distribution System. The pumps feature side porting on the discharge and inlet manifolds as standard, and some sizes have optional center porting available. Flow rates can range from a few gpm up to 200 gpm with the 3” pump.
When coupled with our all-plastic Pro-FloX™ Air Distribution System, the Wilden® Plastic bolted pumps offer an unbeatable combination of features.
See more on the Wilden Pump website.