Neptune Hydraulic Diaphragm metering pumps are typically used for chemical metering in process and agricultural industries. Chemical metering pumps are available for high and low pressure applications with manual and electronic stroke control. The Neptune Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment allows better valve performance than variable linkage designs. The valve checks have extra time to seat even in heavy liquids since they are idle during the by-pass portion of the suction and discharge strokes.
Series 500 Pump Features:
- Standard Motor: 1/3HP-1ph-115VAC-60c-TEFC
- Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled with built-in automatic thermal overload protection
- EZE-CLEAN™ Valves–Cartridges can be removed for cleaning without disturbing the piping to the pump
- Ten turn micrometer dial calibrated in 1% increments.
- Bright color contrasted dial protected from corrosion by clear PVC covering.
- Stroke mechanism moves only when adjustment is made, eliminating wear.
- Piston is powered through complete stroke length at all capacity adjustments eliminating stress, wear and shock of lost motion designs.
Series 600 High Pressure and High Viscosity Metering Pumps
- Series 600 Features:
- Capacities to 240 gph (908 lph)
- Pressures to 4000 psi (280 kg/cm²)
- Accepts standard 56C motor.
- Pump capacity is adjustable by micrometer dial while pump is running or stopped.
- Capacity Control Options: Electric positioners or variable speed drives are available for automatic capacity control.
- EZE-CLEAN™ valves are removable without disturbing piping
- Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment allows improved valve performance over variable linkage designs.
- Hydraulically balanced Teflon® diaphragm eliminates stress.
- Power train operates submerged in oil for extended service.
Series 7000 Features:
The Neptune Series 7000 "dia-PUMP" are mechanically actuated metering pumps designed for water, wastewater and process applications. The mechanical design eliminates the use of contour plates on the liquid side of the diaphragm. The simple, straight through valve and head design allows improved flow characteristics.
- Superior performance when pumping chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, which can off-gas
- Suction lift exceeding 20 ft. on water-like chemicals
- Easily handles viscosities in excess of 5000 cps
- Capacities to 300 gph; Pressures to 150 psi
- Pump capacity is adjustable by micrometer dial while the pump is running
- 10 turn micrometer dial calibrated in 1% increments; Bright colored contrasted dial protected by clear PVC covering
- Micrometer stroke length adjustment allows 10:1 turndown
- Variable speed drives allow greater turndown range or automatic capacity control
- All moving parts run submerged in oil for extended service
- All models accept standard 56C frame motors
Typical applications include:
- Injection of chemicals to boilers and cooling towers
- Chlorine sterilization for food plants, small-scale water-supply systems, buildings and swimming pools
- Injection of nutrients and disinfectants in the livestock industry, such as poultry and hog producers, as well as for hydroponic cultivation
- Very low flow rate injection of low viscosity liquids for any application (100 CPS max. except high viscosity models)
Cast Iron with 316SS Trim