Neptune Manufactures standard chemical feed systems up to 500 gallon, with bottom, top or side mounted pumps. The typical package includes a tank, either polypropylene or stainless steel, an agitator bracket with mixer, covered or hinged lid, PVC suction piping to a Neptune Metering Pump, Y strainer and drain connection.
We can also build custom chemical feed systems, with multiple tanks and pumps, designed and built to your specifications.
Neptune Nimble Skids are complete metering systems ready to use with any liquid bulk or intermediate bulk chemical container. The basic design allows the user to customize by selecting the most popular options and adding controls. Working within this framework allows shipment of basic units within 5 to 10 days. Nimble Skid is easily customized and accommodates 2, 3, or 4 Neptune Series 500 hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps.
The plastic base features 2,000 lb load capacity and comes in 6 sizes including 18 or 24 in. deep x 30/36/46 in. wide. Containment is available for all sizes.
The Neptune Series 500 hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps provide leak-free metering of corrosive, flammable or hazardous liquids. With injection rates from .02-80gph simplex pumps handle pressures up to 3,000 psi.
- Basic systems are available with two, motor driven metering pumps, mounted on a 18 x 30 inch molded poly base.
- Choice of PVC or 316SS piping manifolds and accessories.
- Systems designed for one, three or fou pumps available on request.
- Suction manifold includes inlet valve and strainer, a branch connection with valve for the calibration column, and a valve at each pump suction.
- Discharge manifold includes a valve at each pump discharge.
- All systems included appropriately sized calibration cylinder.
- Modular approach allows the addition of backpressure and relief valves, pressure gauges, and containment basin.
- Can be custom equipped with process control packages.
We also offer Containment Feed Systems which are completely packaged chemical feed systems mounted within a containment structure.
The standard feed tanks are translucent polyethylene, making liquid level readily visible. These systems:
- Efficiently contains chemical leaks or spills
- Allows total reclamation of any spilled chemical
- Improves housekeeping and maintenance
- Easy access to pumps
- Containment tank volume is 115% of feed tank volume