Abaque peristaltic hose pumps are used for handling a wide variety of heavy duty, abrasive, viscous, slurry and aggressive applications.
Abaque Peristaltic Hose pumps are available in sizes from 10mm (3/8”) through 65mm (2-1/2”). Multiple hose materials are also available, Natural Rubber (NR), Buna-N (BN) and EPDM (EP). Abaque's robust cast iron peristaltic hose pumps are exceptional for dosing applications and are virtually maintenance free. Abaque pumps feature a seal-free design capable of handling fluids with a maximum viscosity of 40,000 cps and a maximum flow rate of 18.2 m3/h (80.1 gpm).
These pumps can be configured with either NEMA or IEC motors. The Abaque pump requires a motor and a gear reducer to be specified with the appropriate operating parameters.
Additional Features, Benefits and Details
- Seal-free design
- Self-priming and run-dry capable
- Viscous, abrasive, corrosive and shear sensitive applications
- Reversible flow
- Heavy duty cast iron and stainless steel construction
- Exceptional dosing capabilities
- Max flow rate: 18.2 m3/h (80.1 gpm)
- Max viscosity: 40,000 cps
- Max suction lift: 9m (29.5 ft.)
- Max pressures up to 15 bar (217 psig)